Here is my world of scrapbooking and other hobbies...

mandag 26. juli 2010

I`ve made a few cards today

We`ve been spending alot of time at our caravan this summer. Bought at the end of June, and we were lucky enough to get a spot at Rødtangen Camping, which is fantastic. BUT the big problem there is that, there is no where for my scrapbooking stuff ( which I`m sure my husband is very happy about ). So when we`re home for a few days to bring the oldest one in to work, I make sure i do some scrapbooking. So here is todays result.
The first two are for our two youngest boys. They`re turning 2 and 7 this week.

And for the first time I`ve tried making a couple of cards for a wedding ( these two I made a few weeks ago though )


I LOVE using my Promarker pens, so had to do some today. And ended up with making a card, not sure who its for yet, but i have it ready anyway.

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for hyggelige kommentarer!
*****

Thank you for lovelly comments!